After your initial consultation, ACPS will create a Customized Pain Plan that will:
- Target and treat the source of pain using advanced pain therapies
- Identify the source of pain using pain mapping or advanced radiologic imaging
- Restore functionality and a productive lifestyle
- Promote exercise, healthy activities and preventative care
- Coordinate multidisciplinary approaches, if indicated
- Provide cost effective care and minimize reliance on health care resources
Only Atlantic Coast Pain has so much to offer:
- Education and Experience – Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology with almost 20 years of experience.
- Site of Treatment Choice – All procedures are performed in-office, which provides substantial savings for both patients and insurance companies.
- Pain Mapping – Combining our scientific knowledge of nerve anatomy, careful review of your imaging studies and response to key applications of anesthetic solutions, we can focus on the cause of your pain. Our expertise ensures great results – we’ve been doing pain mapping for more than 15 years.
In addition to the many treatment solutions we provide, ACPS’ physicians enjoy a close relationship with some of the best specialists in the area.